January 18, 2023
Changes To Our Policy
The practices and policies contained in this Policy are subject to change and may be modified by Roger's Fish Co. at any time. Any such material changes will be communicated through the Site and will be applied only to information collected on a go-forward basis. For this reason, Roger's Fish Co. encourages you to review this Policy each time you visit the Site. The terms in this Policy replace all previous notices or statements with respect to the same subject matter.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy and Security
Your privacy is important to us. Roger's Fish Co. respects our customers and understands their concerns about the use and security of personal information.
Types of Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information: your name, home address, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, geographic location and other demographic information, mobile device information, site traffic information, credit card information, current and historical purchase, and order information. We may track what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
How Roger's Fish Co. Collects Your Information
We receive information from and about you in a variety of ways, for example, when you:
- Make a purchase of product or gift certificates via telephone, mail, or online.
- Set up a personalized RogersFishCo.com account.
- Sign up to receive promotional emails.
- Correspond with our Customer Service department.
- Access our social media pages.
- Click on sponsored links.
And we may receive information about you from public sources or third parties.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we receive to:
- Process purchase or refund transactions.
- Improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
- Statistically analyze site usage.
- Improve our content and product offerings.
- Evaluate your personal interactions with us to enhance your shopping experience.
- Communicate with you.
- Diagnose problems with our servers.
- Manage and enhance the Site.
- For security purposes.
Our website analytics partners use this data in an aggregated format to determine how visitors use our Site so we can improve website experiences. In addition, we use this information to better serve you with appropriate and relevant marketing offers.
As part of your business relationship with Roger's Fish Co., you will be asked to supply us with your postal address and/or phone number. Regardless of whether this is a wired or wireless phone number or whether this number is listed on the Do-Not-Call Registry, you consent to being contacted by Roger's Fish Co. (and/or its designated agents) at this number, for any purpose (including sales, marketing, and promotional offers) and by any means (including autodialed or prerecorded voice calls and text messages made with an automatic telephone dialing system). In this regard, you specifically acknowledge and understand that you may incur, and will bear sole responsibility for, charges related to these incoming calls or messages.
Security & Storage
Our Site has an SSL certification issued by Sectigo, a leading provider of digital trust solutions, that enables online consumers to engage in secure commerce and communications.
We are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to the personal information you provide to us, and we maintain procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We take several steps to protect the information we have about you, including but not limited to the following:
- Access to your information is controlled by strict physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access and to maintain data security. These safeguards vary based upon the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
- We update and test our technology on a regular basis in order to improve the protection of customer information.
- We require outside companies and independent contractors to whom we provide customer information for marketing, servicing, or processing purposes to restrict the use of the information to those purposes and we prohibit independent or unauthorized use of such information. Third-party service providers are required to implement and maintain security procedures. They must promptly notify us of any data breach, share information regarding the breach, and cooperate with us to resolve the breach and provide notification thereof, as required by law.
You play a significant role in protecting your information. After registering on our Site, you are responsible for protecting the security of your username and password. You are responsible for any transaction made using your username and password.
Although we will take reasonable security precautions regarding your personal information, because of the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information transmitted to or from Roger's Fish Co. will be free from unauthorized access or disclosure. We disclaim any liability for any unauthorized access to, disclosure or damage to, interception of, theft, or loss of any data communications and/or personal information. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Because Roger's Fish Co. is a purveyor of perishable food products, we must retain data on sales transactions for an extended period of time in order to facilitate any recalls. If you refuse to provide your data to facilitate a transaction, we reserve the right to refuse and reject any attempt by you to make a purchase.
Children Under 13
We do not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under 13 without containing verifiable consent from their parents. We have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our website, and so we carry out the same Policy for individuals of all ages. If a child has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us to remove the information and opt out of promotional opportunities. For more information about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), visit the FTC website: www.ftc.gov.
This Privacy Notice for California Residents applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California ("consumers" or "you"). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Notice.
You have the right to request information about your information that we collect. You have the right to object to any processing of your data beyond that necessary to facilitate a purchase or refund transaction, or a product recall. You have the right to object to our use of your information in our direct marketing efforts. You have the right to correct or update your information. If we have your information by virtue of your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent. You have the right to request that your information not be sold.
How To Contact Us
To update your information, please adjust your Preferences or contact us by email email@example.com or telephone 1-866-ROGERCO.
Our mailing address is:
Roger's Fish Co.
63 Main Street
Salem, NH 03079